| Parsippany, N.J. Mar 19, 2015 -
Budget Car Rental today announced website enhancements that provide greater user functionality and a better customer experience. Business and leisure travelers will benefit from clearer and more intuitive ways to find information when reserving a Budget rental vehicle.
Highlights of the budget.com upgrades include:
- A "Get a Receipt" section on the Budget homepage so that customers can easily access their rental receipts
- An enhanced and more user-friendly calendar function for selecting vehicle pick-up and return dates
- Improved location functionality which features thousands of the world’s most popular tourist attractions, such as Times Square or the Grand Canyon, making it easier for users to find Budget locations conveniently located near these attractions
- A more visually appealing car selection page so that users can quickly and easily choose the type of vehicle they want
- A new login feature so that customers with a Budget account can conveniently access their profiles from any page and view upcoming reservations
- A new "My Activity" landing page for customers who have signed into their accounts. Users can make a reservation, see past and upcoming rentals, print rental receipts and access and edit profile information all on this page.
"We strive to make travel as easy as possible for our customers and that starts with the reservation process," said Jeannine Haas, chief marketing officer, North America, Avis Budget Group. "We're constantly leveraging testing capabilities to ensure we incorporate customer insights into our reservation flow. These upgrades are a direct result of customer feedback and performance analysis, so we're confident budget.com users will appreciate the ease, clarity and convenience that these upgrades provide."
These website enhancements represent the latest in an ongoing series of technology investments made by Budget Car Rental to enhance the customer experience. Over the last two years, the Company has made a series of improvements to its website infrastructure to provide customers with a host of new mobile options and features, delivered at significantly faster speeds – even for people using older devices with lower bandwidth.
For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.budget.com.
Budget Car Rental is one of the world’s best-known car rental brands with approximately 3,350 locations in more than 120 countries. Budget is an industry leader in providing vehicle rental services to value-conscious travelers and also operates the second-largest truck rental business in the United States, through a network of approximately 1,650 locations. Budget is owned by Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR), which operates and licenses the brand throughout the world. For further information, visit www.budget.com.
back to top